BEFORE YOU FLY
Before you fly its important that you in addition to your normal checks for when planning a flying day:
1) Check the Site Guide for updates
2) Check the Telegram TVHGC Planning group for any updates or site issues
3) Check NOTAMs for your flight plan (CAA UK AIP or www.notaminfo.com)
4) Mid week flying? submit a CANP/NOTAM to notify the military and other air users
Chris Williams's Template to simplify CANP creation (link here)
BHPA CANP info here: https://www.bhpa.co.uk/documents/safety/canp/
4) Do not fly a site on your own!
5) If you're going XC check your airspace map / instruments are up to date
From 2018 the Low Flying Booking Cell now submit all CANPs as NOTAMs so they will appear to both civil and military air users. Notams will be seen in the CAA UK AIP and Notaminfo.com.